One-to-One relies on volunteers to help run activities. We have a range of activities and projects for volunteers to choose from where they support our members and make a difference.
The followings are some of the things our volunteers do to support us:
- Support people to engage and get the most out of activities such as crafts and paints, drum circles, choir, Zumba, drop-ins, walks in the parks, pubs, etc.
- Accompany people on trips and outings.
- Guide members to be self-advocates and voice their issues at Local Authority Board Meetings.
- Empower members make the right decisions as trustees or leaders of the organisation.
- Support members at training and help develop their confidence and abilities.
- Help with administrative tasks and fundraising activities.