2. Short-term input from the Single Point of Access Team:
If there is a need for a more detailed conversation, you will be linked with either an Occupational Therapist, Social Worker or Social Care Assessor to explore more options.
Types of things we may consider could be:
- linking you with community services,
- prescribe equipment,
- explore how technology could be used to give you more independence,
- short-term (practical) input with our Enablement Service to increase your independence;
- increase your skills;
- and give you strategies/ techniques to manage with day to day tasks.
Options 1 & 2 are offered to support you to build resilience, make connections and to prevent, reduce or delay your needs from developing further.